All participants must be registered & paid in full before stepping onto the ice for the season.
ATTN Rep Participants: If your child was selected for a Representative Level team during Spring Tryouts, you must return to RAMP and complete their registration for the 2023-24 season. Please register ASAP to avoid rostering delays.
Please Carefully Read All of the Following Information Before Proceeding With the Registration Link:
- Registration is to be completed ONLINE through the RAMP platform.
- Returning Players login to RAMP with your existing login info.
- New Participants to OWHA Girls Hockey are required to create an account.
NEW TO GIRLS HOCKEY?
- 1 parent must complete the online Respect in Sport course.
- If your child is new to the sport, visit our NEW to Hockey page for some helpful beginner info!
NEW TO OUR AREA?
- If your child was registered in another hockey centre, you may require a Player Transfer. Contact the EGHA Registrar if you have recently moved, or will be moving to our area: [email protected]
- Season Starts: September, Season Ends: March/April.
- House League: House League offers an opportunity for all ages & skill levels (U9-U18) to learn new hockey skills within a social & fun, yet competitive environment! Approx. 2 ice times/week with practices plus some travel for games, and team arranged tournaments & activities.
- Representative Level: Representative level is for players who demonstrate advanced level hockey skills and are seeking more challenging gameplay in a competitive & fun environment! Approx. 2 ice times/week with practices plus travel games, and team arranged tournaments, & activities. Participants must have attended Spring Tryouts to be eligible to compete at the Representative Level.
Registration Fees for the 2023-2024 Season:
Representative Level U11-U18: $760
House League Level U9-U18: $624
*A player’s age is determined by the age as of December 31st, 2023
**Representative Tryout Fees and Individual Team Fees are NOT included in the above Registration Fees (see Additional Fees below)
- Goalie Registration Fees are Half Price (to qualify for this discount, goaltenders must commit to the entire season with a team).
Representative Level U11-U18: $380
House League Level U9-U18: $312
- Representative Tryouts Fees are collected at the time of tryouts.
- Team Fees: any fees required per the team, over & above registration fees, determined by the team manager/coach based on budget needs, after teams are created.
- Team Fees may be requested by managers/coaches from all age groups (U9 - U18) and levels of play (both HL & Rep) and are used to secure tournaments, team building activities, practice jerseys, etc.
- Players are considered registered when initial payment is received.
- Payments are processed through RAMP when registering your child for the season.
- If you need help with your registration fees, please visit our Financial Assistance page.